Win one of four navigation apps with CoPilot Live
With Euro 2012 fast approaching, thousands of England fans are set to be heading to Ukraine and Poland to watch the games – however most fans are unlikely to be familiar with the destinations, or how to get between games.
With England’s first game against France taking place on 11th June in Donetsk and the second vs Sweden in Kiev on 15th – many fans will have to navigate a 600km route in just 4 days!
Closing date for entries for this competition is May 26, 2012.
CoPilot Live Premium is the leading full-featured sat nav app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It’s the ideal way to navigate game to game this summer.
The European maps version includes detailed street mapping of Poland and Ukraine stored onboard your phone, so there’s no need to worry about huge data roaming fees when using it abroad.
- Maps stored on your smartphone or tablet – meaning you can navigate without a mobile signal and avoid huge data download charges when travelling abroad.
- Spoken turn directions in English, so there’s no need to interpret the local sign posts!
- Powerful, accurate route calculation door to door, with instant recalculation if you take a wrong turn.
- Clear, easy to follow on-screen guidance provides drivers with 3D, 2D or directions only navigation views.
- Countless useful points of interest such as restaurants, hotels, shops, and of course football stadiums.
- Speed limit indicator with warnings if you are going too fast - prevents you from accidentally straying over the local limit.
- Lane guidance arrows and ClearTurn reality view make navigating even the most complex junction easy.
- Estimated time of arrival and distance to destination displayed at all times and constantly updated during the journey.
- CoPilot Live Premium is available for iPhone via iTunes and for Android through Google Play.
The app costs just £39.99 for the whole of Europe. For more information please CLICK HERE
For you chance to win one of four CoPilot Live Premium apps just answer this question:
Where is England’s first group stage game in Euro 2012 taking place?